Sunday, 5 October 2014

ENTREPRENEUR OF THE WEEK: Tijani Abdul'roqeeb Oluwatosin



1. Can I have your names? 
Tijani Abdul'roqeeb Oluwatosin

2. What are the names of your business and what are you into?
Ai Qing Nigeria Limited it's still under registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, we're into business consulting, business plan writing, I also have a facebook page and BBM channel named "Business Idea Center" where I discuss different business idea concepts and industries, and we also have a conglomerate we have well planned that we are to kick start very soon.


3. What is your designation? I mean can I call u a CEO or MD?
 President/CEO

4. When did you start your business?
I've been into business like 4 years but I started my company this year.

5. What have you learnt on the business?
A lot, I've learnt to be honest in any business dealings, never spend your profit in any business dealings until the deal is completed, always hope for the better and never be disappointed to mention but a few.

6. How did you get to where you are today?
 I was focused; I persevered; I was prayerful and full of belief.

7. What were your challenged and how did you overcome them? 
One of my first challenge was with the corporate affairs commission because it took 4 months just to confirm the company name if it has already existed or not. The second was finance, like you know it's almost every start-up's problem even to bootstrap your business isn't easy to talk of seeking finance from family, friends and even investors, but I've learnt not quit.

8. What are your future projections?
 I want my company to generate a revenue of $600 billion over the next 20-30 years thereby investing in 10 sectors all over Africa, I want to grow with my company and not grow in my company.

9. And how do you intend achieving them? 
As I've said earlier we've already mapped out what type of business enterprise we will be starting-up, there are some we'll start from the scratch and others would be acquired. For financing we are using Boostrapping, loans, investments from investors and IPO's to make the business keep growing.

10. Do you have any advice for younger entrepreneurs? 
Start-up as early as you can, be focused, and keep believing.

Contact Tijani on 08130601474

No comments: