This blog is about football, athletics, golf, basketball and other sports. This blog is designed to bring you up to speed on what is going on in the sports industry. Welcome on board
Monday, 27 October 2014
ENTREPRENEUR OF THE WEEK: Zainab Dahiru, CEO, Zee’z Bakery
1. How did you get to where you are today?
I am into baking which is what I love doing. When my school was on break for the three months and I couldn't bear staying at home doing nothing, I went for training and here I am now.
2. What have you learnt over the years?
I have learnt a lot – how to bake different types of cake, decorations, and sugar crafting
3. What were the challenges you faced?
Every business has its challenge. I made mistakes initially, and creating awareness for my business was a little bit of a challenge.
4. How did you overcome the challenges?
But with focus and determination, God has helped.
5. What are your future projections for your business?
I have a lot of plans and goals to achieve, and I'm working hard to achieve them. Also, I plan to own bakeries.
6. How do you intend to achieving these projections?
Explore opportunities that come my way and of course, remain prayerful.
7. Any advice for younger entrepreneurs?
They should never allow anyone put them down. Learn new things every day and appreciate what you do. Instead of running away, always be courageous to face your challenge because they will only make you stronger. Always be humble and prayerful.
Contact Dahiru on 08094510520
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment