Thursday, 4 September 2014

Entrepreneur of the week: Ikenna Onuorah, CEO/MD, Ice-One Global Concepts Limited


How did you get to where you are today?
I started my company with key services ranging from integrated marketing to target group survey officially two years ago.

What have you learnt over the years?
I have learnt never to compromise on quality. Also, to keep building trust and loyalty from staff, friends, family etc. It’s very vital.

What were the challenges you faced?
I initially had my fears when I was leaving an assured life of a civil engineer. I had discouragement from my friends and family.

How did you overcome the challenges?
I ignored all negativity. I kept my faith in God. I stayed focused and worked extra hard. I am living my life well beyond my imagination.

What are your future projections for your business?
We have plans to role out projects and platforms with a unique and strategic blend of empowerment for youths and marketing solutions for brands, businesses that leverage on our trademark - “Innovative ideas; excellent executions.”

How do you intend achieving these projections?
I am keeping that to me but I will say for now is one word ‘spark’.

Any advice for younger entrepreneurs?
 Live by this advice, “Fear sees obstacles; faith sees opportunities”.  Believe in yourself, Keep pushing, Never give up and success will be yours.

Contact Onuorah on 07031397049

No comments: